Health and Wellbeing Pillar
The G21 Health & Wellbeing Pillar's vision is that communities in the G21 region experience the highest quality of life achievable through accessibility, participation, innovation and vibrant, collaborative relationships. Four strategic directions guide their progress:
- Understand populations, planning & impacts of change
- Connect people, communities and services
- Build healthy, resilient and innovative communities
- Strengthen community infrastructure and service systems.
Visit the G21 Region Public Health & Wellbeing Plan for 2013-17 to offer feedback and ideas regarding community health and wellbeing throughout the G21 region.
Managing areas of the G21 region entrenched with disadvantage; improving mental/physical health, decreasing violence/crime, increasing education and...
An integrated regional data gathering and research effort informing regional planning and decision-making.
Latest Pillar Activity
Other Projects & Working Groups
The Health and Wellbeing Pillar has Working Groups, Clusters and Action Groups of experts who meet to discuss and plan specific Pillar Projects.
- Close the Gap Working Group
- Diabetes Clinical Network
- Early Years Leadership Group
- Enhancing Care Coordination Working Group
- Freedom from Discrimination Action Group
- Freedom from Violence Action Group
- G21 Addressing Disadvantage Taskforce
- G21 Affordable Housing Taskforce
- G21 Disability Inclusion Partnership
- Food Security Network