Transport Pillar Update
A meeting of the Transport Pillar took place in early December, an update has yet to be provided.
The October Transport Pillar meeting was cancelled.
A meeting of the G21 Transport Pillar took place on August 13th at Waurn Ponds Estate.
- Karly Lovell - CBD growing commuter parking/transport challenge and Deakin’s Park and Ride expansion model for the Gheringhap Street employment cluster.
- Jozef Vass – DEDTJR - Contemporary Transport Planning for Geelong.
- Developing a new Terms of Reference for the Pillar.
- Active Transport Corridors and the need to plan more thoroughly/consistently for this investment in new road projects.
- Investigate the need to refresh the Transport Plan.
- TORS to be drafted and circulated ahead of next meeting
Projects for focus during the year include:
- Regional Rail
- Regional Roads.